PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The business entity Pteryx, s.r.o., residing in Nad plážou 31, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, ZIP 974 01, Company ID: 36646121, Tax ID:. SK2022132519 (hereinafter “Seller”), processes personal data provided by a purchaser on www.pteryxknife.com. The seller operates an information system of personal data pursuant to the Act No 122/2013 Coll. Code on personal data protection (hereinafter “PDP”). A purchaser provides the seller personal data as follows: name, surname, address, email address, telephone number or also date or year of birth. The goal of personal data procession is:
- to identify a purchaser as a contract party for fulfilling contract conducted via the website, to deliver goods and documents properly, to conduct introduction of pre-contract relations
- to identify a purchaser to conduct discussion on contract changes or avoiding the contract
- to fulfill duties defined by the Act and general regulations of the Slovak Republic, particularly the VAT Act.
Legal grounds for personal data procession are the PDP, other general regulations and/or a purchaser’s approval pursuant to PDP. The data and the approval are provided voluntarily. Without providing the data no purchase can be carried out, no goods can be delivered and no bill of purchase can be delivered. A purchaser provides his agreement and the seller informs a purchaser the provided data might be:
- provided to the third parties in necessary details to prepare, fulfill and monitor the contract, fulfillment rights and duties
- made available for receivers participating in preparation, conducting an order, preparation and implementation of information messages on the grounds of provided consent of a purchaser.
A purchaser grants his consent to process data that are not of personal character.
A purchaser, the respective party, has his rights particularly pursuant to §28 and other PDP. On the grounds of written request delivered to the seller’s address a purchaser has the right to confirm if his personal data are or are not processed and to refuse personal data procession which are expected to be processed directly for marketing purposes without purchaser’s consent an he has the right to ask for its liquidation. If the seller has the duty to provide and/or to deliver a purchaser obligatory information and such a duty is not met by publishing in GBT, your registration means your agreement to provide such information to a purchaser by a text message to the provided contact number or by any other suitable way.