In order to ensure proper operation of this website, we sometimes need to store small data files, so-called cookies, in your electronic devices. This is a common thing done by majority of big websites.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored in your computer or any mobile device when you visit an website. Thanks to cookies the website stores information about your visit and preferences for a certain period (such as your login, language, font size and other display settings), so you do not have to make the same settings every time you visit the site or browse it.
How you can control cookies
You can control cookies or delete them as you wish – for detailed information please go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete all the cookies stored in your computer and majority of browsers can be set to disable saving cookies. However, in such case you will probably have to adjust some settings manually every time you visit the website, and some services or functions might not work.
For more information about setting, blocking and deleting cookies in various browsers please click on one of the below links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sk
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/sk/kb/povolenie-zakazanie-cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/sk-sk/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/sk-sk/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac