A MEMBER OF A SIGNIFICANT GERMAN FRATERNITY OF KNIFE MAKERS – DEUTSCHE MESSERMACHER GILDE
- Knife of the Year, 7th International Knife Show 98 – The Czech Republic
- Knife of the Year, 2nd International Exhibition of Hand Made Knives and Edged Weapons
- Winner of the category Historical Swords, 10th International Knife
Show – The Czech Republic
- Winner of the category Damascus, 11th International Knife Show – The Czech Republic
- Knife of the Year, 4th Exhibition of Hand Made Knives and Edged Weapons – The Slovak Republic
- Winner of Unconventional Design, 6th Exhibition of Hand Made Knives and Edged Weapons
- Absolute Winner, Autumn Knives, 8th International Knife Show – The Czech Republic
MATERIAL AND METHODOLOGY
- Master Lasky uses the most advanced technological methods to make Pteryx L2.
- The used materials are considered to be the top quality in steel industry.
- The advancement resulted in Pteryx L2 – a knife of unique features created due to the use of the most accurate production methods and quality materials regardless price.
- After production of specific components Master Lasky makes it up, sharpens it and tunes to reach the finest quality.